Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love


Ola amigos! So I have recently re-read, for the third time, Elizebeth Gilberts,"Eat, Pray, Love" three times, I know. But I was stuck, if stuck is the right word, happily stuck on an island with nothing to do and nothing else to read. Not that I minded it, it´s one of those books you can read over and over again. Up there in my faveroute book bracket along with The Little Prince and Shantaram.

Anyway one of the parts of the books I like is where she says that God is not some guy in the sky but that he resides in our hearts. I can just picture God kicking back with a beer watching Haas Das se nuuskas in my heart. Picture of a llama on the wall, because lets face it if you created something as hysterical and awesome as a llama you´d also have a picture of it on your wall.

Also saw the movie of "Eat, Pray, Love" the other day, not as good as the book. I thought it was a bit disjointed. But then movies hardly ever live up to the books they are based on. Enjoyed it anyway. It´s such a treat to see a english movie whilst travelling in South-America and the fact that it went with a coke, chocolate covered peanuts and popcorn made me a happy lady indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment