Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tiny little pictures






Tomorrow night is the grand opening of Blankspace. And the night after that I will be jetting off to Bangkok, just another week really. These little pictures are going to be the favors if you're coming to the opening. Had to do 30 but I messed up a few so there will be 25 little pictures from me as well as tiny little artworks by Charlene (gallery owner and awesome illustrator) and Sim (very talented designer/illustrator and DJ)

Seeing as I'm jetting off in two sleeps time, this will probably be my last post untill I'm back in two months time. Doubt I will be updating the blog from there as I have a busy schedule of sight seeing, beer drinking and Pad Thai eating ahead of me. But you never know. Take care honey blossoms and see you when I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment