Friday, January 8, 2010

Maya's little book








Happy new year everyone. So I've been meaning to post this for a while and incidentally one of my new years resolutions are to stop procrastinating so much so here it is. Last year I wrote and illustrated a little book for my god daughter Maya ( I've published the whole thing in a previous post) anyway I wanted to have it printed and bound and made into a proper little book for her. This turned out to be harder than anticipated with the printers and binders messing it up first time round, eventually after a lot of time and cash got it right and it turned out really well. So cool to have something published even though I had to do it myself. So Maya has her little book and she loves it. My brother took some photos of it before I handed it over to those little destructive hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment